The Shirk Report Volume 455
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– You got this
– Doing the bed sheet trick on your best friend | Teaching your little sister the trick
– I’m kind of a big deal
– Parenting hack: NYE | Parenting hack: Medicine
– PSA: Amazon gift cards come in their own tiny Amazon box
– Cards Against Humanity remains undefeated
– How’s your 2018 going?
– Tell us how you really feel
– How not to put on a mask
– Let me in so I can destroy that tree
– I’m so sorry
– Urban camouflage
– Love hurts
– but the show must go on
– Shout out isosceles triangles, I see you
– This is not the bus you’re looking for
– Be safe this weekend fellow East coasters #cyclonebomb
– Until next week
– Why Do We Need to Sleep?
– 2017 in pictures: The best science images of the year
– The Year the Robots Came for Our Jobs
– Airline safety: 2017 was safest year in history for passengers around world, research shows
– Life Without Power in Puerto Rico
– 30 years after Prozac arrived, we still buy the lie that chemical imbalances cause depression
– The Millionaire Makers: What happens when 100,000 people create their own lottery?
– How Social Media FOMO Affects Your Wellbeing
– How to Take a Picture of a Stealth Bomber Over the Rose Bowl
– 12 Mobile UX Design Trends For 2018
5 VIDEOS + goo goo!